Breadcrumb Navigation

A transfer student is someone who attends a school for which his or her address is not zoned. That includes students who live in the Arlington ISD but choose to go a different Arlington ISD school than the one for which they are zoned. It also includes students who live outside the district but apply to attend an Arlington ISD school.   

The term “transfer student” does not apply to students who live in and attend school in the Arlington ISD and then move to a new address and new school zone within the district. These students simply need to enroll in their new school. They do not need to apply for a transfer.