Organizations and Clubs
- Academic Decathlon*
- Chess Club
- Debate and Oral Interpretation Team
- Health Occupation Students of American
- Key Club
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
- National Honor Society*
- PALS- Peer, Assistant and Leadership*
- Photography Club
- Quiz League
- Spanish Club
- Student Council*
- Thespian Society*
Formally called the Future Farmers of America, the FFA is part of a three-circle model of education that consists of classroom instruction, supervised agricultural experiences and the FFA membership. Classroom agricultural education is applied to hands-on learning opportunities called supervised agricultural experiences (SAEs). SAEs include activities such as raising show animals, growing plants in the greenhouse, starting a business, working for an established company, or participating in an internship. The FFA provides members the opportunity for leadership experience and career development while reinforcing agricultural education through competitions, scholarships and personal opportunities for involvement. FFA is not extra curricular!
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
Learning to Do,
Doing to Earn,
Earning to Live,
Living to Serve.
Sponsors are Tanner Smith, and Jordan Williams
- The official FFA colors are National Blue and Corn Gold.
- The Texas FFA Association was chartered in 1929.
- The Texas FFA is proud to have over 100,000 active members.
- The state FFA president and first vice-president take a yearlong leave of absence from college to travel the state representing the Texas FFA by visiting 400+ schools; traveling more than 60,000 miles.
- More than 12,000 members attend the Texas State FFA Convention each summer.
- More than $2.5 million in scholarships are awarded this past July at state convention.
- Members of Arlington High FFA show cattle, goats, rabbits, and have many other options.
- AHS students have the opportunity to work hands on in the production of many nursery plants.
- AHS Ag Program offers class in Animal Science, Equine Science, Horticulture, Wildlife, Ag Mechanics and Welding, Small Animal Management and Introduction to Agricultural Science.
- To get text message reminders from AHS FFA text @d009f to 817-442-3296.We also have social media.Follow us on Twitter- AtownFFA
Like us on Facebook- AginAggTown
Follow us on Instagram- arlington_ffa