Driver’s License - VOE Form
Students requesting a verification of attendance to fulfill driver’s license requirements must fill out a request form in the appropriate Attendance/Assistant Principal’s Office.
Verification will be made following current Texas Department of Transportation regulations. The school will examine attendance records for the semester prior to application for the VOE and determine whether the student was present 90% of the time each class was offered.
To receive a VOE form, students must be currently passing all of their courses based upon a progress report or report card, and the school considers the student currently enrolled at the time the students request the VOE form. 24 HOURS ADVANCE NOTICE IS REQUIRED.
Homeless Student Assistance (Families in Transition)
Student Self Serve - This system provides access to attendance and grades for all students.
RevTrack set up your account
Campus Links: click to access the site
Campus-to-Campus Bus Information: For students who take a bus to another AISD campus or facility during the school day.
Colt Football Ticket Sales: coming 2022-2023
LUNCH Which Lunch Do I Have?
RapidIdentity - Google Apps, Password Reset
BrightBytes Student Survey
- Go Center
- Organizations and Clubs
- Academic Decathlon*
- Art Club
- Chess Club
- Debate and Oral Interpretation Team
- French Club
- German Club
- Health Occupation Students of American
- Key Club
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
- Math Club/ Mu Alpha Theta
- National Honor Society*
- PALS- Peer, Assistant and Leadership*
- Photography Club
- Quiz League
- Sign Club
- Spanish Club
- Student Council*
- TAFE Texas Association of Future Educators
- Thespian Society*
- Student Publications
STUDENT VOTER REGISTRATION
In years past, eligible students have been able to register to vote on their respective campuses. As we continue to find ourselves in remote settings, this information will be useful to students who desire to register to vote for upcoming local, state, and national elections:
Students are eligible to register to vote if they:
- Are a United States citizen;
- Are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- Are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- Are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- Have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Students can register to vote online using the following link: Online Voter Registration
Students can find more information about voting by visiting the following websites:
Here some dates to remember for the upcoming November General Election:
- October 5 — Last Day to Register to Vote
- October 23 — Vote by mail application due
- October 19-30 — Early Voting
- November 3, 7am-7pm — Election Day
If you have questions, please contact Angela L. Davis Henry, at 682.867.7475 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.