Free Full-Day Pre-K Registration Opens In The Arlington ISD
Prekindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year opens on Monday, April 20.
This includes registration for free full-day pre-K for 4-year-olds (PK4), and free half-day pre-K for 3-year-olds (PK3).
Who is eligible for free pre-K?
Children eligible for enrollment in free pre-K must be at least 3 years of age on or before September 1 for PK3 or 4 years of age on or before September 1 for PK4 and meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Educationally disadvantaged; eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program
- The child of an active duty member of U.S. military
- The child of a U.S. military member injured or killed in action
- Is or has ever been in foster care
- Child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award
How do I register?
Registration must be completed online while schools are closed due to COVID-19. Please visit aisd.net/prek to begin registration.
What school will my child attend for PK3 in 2020-2021?
PK3 students can register at any Arlington ISD school that offers PK3 classes.
What school will my child attend for PK4 in 2020-2021?
All PK4 students will attend the school they are zoned for based on their home address.
For more details, FAQs and registration information, please visit aisd.net/prek.