Need this page in another language?
Select from the dropdown at the top of this page.
To determine your child's eligibility for Pre-K, your application must provide evidence of the required documents during the online application process.
- If using a computer to fill out the application, please upload or scan all documents before beginning the Schoolmint Application.
- If you decide to use your mobile phone or iPad, download the Schoolmint application and take a photo of all the required documents before starting the registration process.
Acceptable documents for Pre-K application include:
- Proof of Income (most recent paystub or unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, Medicaid benefits letter, or Disability payment stub)
- SNAP/TANF or Medicaid benefits letter
- Current Tax return (only if self-employed)
- Proof of Military Service for Active Duty Military parent(s)
- Foster Care documents
- Star of Texas Award certificate or letter
For more information, please visit AISD Pre-Kindergarten.