Welcome to student teaching and student observing in Arlington ISD.
We are no longer accepting/processing student teachers or student observers for the 2022-2023 school year.
We will begin processing student teachers and student observers for the Fall 2023 semester on August 1, 2023.
For now, please email AISDstudentobservers@aisd.net or AISDstudentteachers@aisd.net and we will save your contact information and reach back out with the clearance steps on July 24, 2023.
For student observation and student teaching questions, please send an email to AISDstudentobservers@aisd.net or AISDstudentteachers@aisd.net.
Student teacher application
- Step 1: Make sure to use Google Chrome as your browser.
- Step 2: Fill out the application, do not copy/paste information and do not leave any blanks.
- Step 3: University Course information page will ask for your course ID, if you're in an alternative certification program enter 1234 as the course ID. If you're with a university/program other than UTA, it'll pull up the university as UTA (that's ok, just leave it as-is).
After completing the application, send the following:
- A scan of your driver's license
- Syllabus or program letter
Once application is submitted and documents are sent to either AISDstudentobservers@aisd.net or AISDstudentteachers@aisd.net. (depending on if you’re observing or student teaching) the HR Talent Selection team will notify you with background clearance and next steps. Until then, you are not cleared to start.