- Commitment to a clear and focused vision will guide the district to the highest performance
- Effective teaching and leadership are essential for student achievement
- School environment impacts achievement
- An engaged community is essential
- Every student can succeed
The vision of the Arlington Independent School District is to be globally acknowledged as a premier school district.
The mission of the Arlington Independent School District is to empower and engage all students to be contributing, responsible citizens reaching their maximum potential through relevant, innovative and rigorous learning experiences.
- 100 percent of students will graduate on time and excel at their school or career of choice.
- 100 percent of students will reach their full academic potential.
- 100 percent of students will be actively involved in extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
- 100 percent of students will graduate as lifelong learners.
- 100 percent of students will graduate with a commitment to their community.
- The AISD will be a high performing, technology-rich school district with leading-edge learning experiences that promote engagement, creativity, critical thinking and achievement.
- The AISD will prepare our graduates to excel in higher education or the career of their choice.
- The AISD will be the leader in the education marketplace by providing world-class facilities while being fiscally responsible.
- The AISD will provide a safe and secure environment.
- The AISD will ensure all teachers are highly effective.
- The AISD will recruit and retain the most effective people by rewarding excellence and providing opportunities for continual growth.
- The AISD will foster a caring culture of respect, integrity, wellness and citizenship throughout the district.
- The AISD will cultivate an environment that builds great leaders.
- The AISD will actively engage and partner with parents in the educational experience.
- The AISD will enhance educational excellence and workforce development through collaboration with community partners.
- The AISD will utilize all the communications channels to maximize awareness and support of the district’s vision to be globally acknowledged as a premier school district
Keypoints - Esp
Overview - Esp
Overview with strategies & years
Brochure - Esp
Action Plan Review 2012-13
State of the District - 2013
State of the District - 2014
State of the District - 2015
Annual Report 2013-2014
Academic Services Priorities
Bond Implementation Planning
Capital Needs Planning Process PPT (11/12/13)
Capital Needs Work Session (1/15/14)
Capital Needs Recommendations (1/29/14)
Curriculum Audit Overview
Curriculum Audit Results
Curriculum Audit Update (9/19/13)
Curriculum Audit Final Results
District Service Survey Results (May 2013)
District Services Survey Results (2013-2014)
District Services Survey Results (2014-15)
Employee Engagement Survey PPT
Employee Engagement Survey (9/19/13)
Employee Engagement Survey Results (2013_14)
Employee Engagement Survey Results (2014-15)
Facilities Assessment Final Report
Facility Master Plan Process
Facility Master Plan Process Update (10/03/13)
Instructional Model Overview
Instructional Model Update (10/03/13)
Instructional Model Adoption (12/12/13)
Overview of 2013-14 Action Plans
Overview of 2014-15 Action Plans
Parent Satisfaction & Support Card Survey Results (ppt)
Parent Satisfaction Survey Results (Spring 2013)
Parent Satisfaction Survey Results (Spring 2014)
Parent Satisfaction Survey Results (Spring 2015)
Parent Satisfaction, Employee Engagement & District Services Survey (Spring 2014)
Review of Action Plans - 1st (2012-13)
Review of Action Plans - 2nd (2012-13)
Review of Action Plans - 3rd (2012-13)
Review of Action Plans - 1st (2013-14)
Review of Action Plans - 3rd (2013-14)
Review of Action Plans - 4th (2013-14)
Review of Action Plans - 1st (2014-15)
Review of Action Plans - 2nd (2014-15)
Review of action Plans - 3rd (2014-15)
Review of action Plans - 4th (2014-15)
Salary Market Study (1/29/14)
Salary Market Study (2/20/14)
Strategic Plan 13-14 Annual Report
Student Survey Results (Spring 2013)
Student Survey Expansion
Student Survey Results (Spring 2014)
Student Survey Report (Spring 2014)
Year One Report PPT (9/19/13)
Year Three Report PPT (9/3/15)
Academic Services Priorities
AISD Police Academy
Aspiring Administrator Academies
Arlington Police Department -
Athletics Mentorship Program
AP/IB Equity and Excellence Project
Bound for Success
Bond - Fall 2014 Planning Work
Canvas Learning Management System
Capital Needs Planning Process (11/21/13)
College & Career Readiness Initiatives
CTE Dual Credit
Eagle Advantage - Early Admissions Program
Early College High School
Elem. Academic Initiatives (2013-14)
Emerging Leaders Program
Employee and Parent Surveys
Extended School Day FAQ
Families Engaged for Excellence
Google Apps for Education
Graduating Senior Survey FAQ
Instrument Repair Course
Jr High Athletic Program Expansion
OECD Test for Schools
Online Learning Experience
Online Transfer System
Parent and Community Engagement
Paving the Road to College & Career Readiness
Paid Prekindergarten 4 Pilot Program
Professional Learning Communities
Positive Behavioral interventions & Support
Program Evaluation Framework (2013-14)
Salary Compensation FAQ
Salary Market Study
Salary Structure Facts
School Food Policies Facts
School Start Time
Standards Based Report Cards
Student Email Account Facts
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Texas Pre-Freshman Engineering Program
Transformation Through Innovation Grants