Join the Arlington ISD Team
- Administration Positions
- Apply Now
- Apply Now - Internal Transfer
- Substitute Positions
- Support/Hourly Positions
- Teacher/Professional Positions
- Compensation, Benefits, and Culture
- Customer Service
- Development and Employee Relations
- Recruitment and Substitute Services
Applications are entered in the district's database. Human Resources does not conduct central office interviews. Interviews are conducted at the campus level. The administrator exercises his/her discretion in determining which applicants to contact. The database is large. We try to interview as many applicants as possible; however, not all applicants are interviewed. Interviews are contingent upon vacancies and need.
- No. We are not able to upload attachments to your online application. In order for administrators to review your application for open positions you must attach your documents.
- Issues attaching documents? Please email HRRecruiting@aisd.net so that we can assist you.
- Certain attachments are required for each role in our application system. Please refer to your “attachments” page in the application to review the list of required attachments for the roles applied for-this is located at the top of the page (i.e. High School diploma, TEA certification/program letter, Resume, transcripts, etc)
- Please make sure to select the right attachment “type” for each file uploaded. For example, if a Teacher certificate is uploaded as a “Professional License” type, then the TEA certification/program letter requirement has not been satisfied. You would need to attach as a “TEA certification/program letter” type.
The application system will not allow you to submit until all required attachment types are provided. It is highly recommended that you try your best to upload the documents required, so that the application can be completed. You can always return later to your application in order to provide better copies at a later time, and we can accept readable pictures of documents (for application purposes) if a PDF is not obtainable.
Yes. All former employees with the district will need to attach required documents to their application in order to be considered for any positions. If you need to request your records/documents from us, please fill out and submit a records request form so we can assist you.
Teaching in Arlington
Please fill out an online application. In order for administrators to review your application for open positions you must attach your documents.
- If certified applicant:
- Please submit an online application, including attached documentation (resume, cover letter, copies of transcripts and copy of teaching certificate).
- If non-certified applicant:
- Please submit an online application, including attached documentation (resume, cover letter, acceptance letter (also called Statement of Eligibility) from alternative certification program and copies of transcripts).
- If out of state applicant:
- Please submit an online application, including attached documentation, (resume, cover letter, copies of transcripts and copy of teaching certificate).
- Must have paid for review of credentials through State Board of Educator Certification (512-936-8400 or www.tea.state.tx.us), one year certification and fingerprint request.
- Must have standard out of state certificate.
Gallup Insight Teaching Assessment
Some email providers identify the Gallup survey links as spam and do not accept these emails. Please send an email, describing the issue to HRRecruiting@aisd.net with your application ID/name so we can provide you with your Gallup link.
Please send an email to HRRecruiting@aisd.net describing the issue so we can have your scores manually added to your application.
No. When you receive the link to complete the Gallup for AISD, please access the link to sign in to Gallup. You will be asked to complete a few demographic questions, then Gallup will provide you with the option to transfer your scores to our AISD application.
Some candidates are required to complete two Gallup surveys. If you have applied for Administrative positions as well as Teacher/other certified positions, you should receive two emails each with a different Gallup link. Please email us at HRRecruiting@aisd.net if you are not receiving both/either emails so we can help you.