The Human Resources Customer Service group is responsible for new hire orientations and the processing of new hire paperwork. They also provide first level employee support for policy and procedure questions, verification of employment, loan forgiveness forms, certification documents, employee contracts, contractor background checks, and service record requests. In addition, they process employee exits, resignations, retirements and manage annual staffing and headcount procedures.
For general questions and assistance, please email HRCustomerService@aisd.net.
The work schedules for the 2020-2021 school year are posted below. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, school calendars must remain flexible. These dates may be subject to change based on the COVID-19 shutdown, including further directives from TEA or state authorities. If any changes do occur, this site will be updated accordingly at that time.
- Employee Dates (2020-2021)
- Employee Dates (2019-2020)
- Certification Information
- Contractor Background Checks
- Loan Forgiveness Information
- New Hire Information and Packet
- New Hire Technology Information
- Resignation/Retirement Online Exit Interview and Forms
- Service Record Request Form
- Verification of Employment - Financial Institution
- Verification of Employment Letter Request Form