Back to School 2018-2019

Back to School 2018-2019

Back to School Kickoff

The AISD Back to School Kickoff will help thousands of Arlington ISD students and their families get the supplies and resources they need to be ready for the 2018-2019 academic year.

View the District News Post to learn more.

School Search

Our School Search will help you find which school your child should attend. View the instructions for School Search use.


To Enroll A New Student, You Must Bring:

  • Proof of Current Immunization
  • Proof of Residency (Must have rental lease or utility bill from the house)
  • Last Report Card
  • Social Security Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • MUST be accompanied by parent or guardian

Complete Registration Information

* If you are homeless and need help with enrollment, have missing enrollment records or are an unaccompanied youth, visit the Families in Transition website or call the liaison at (682) 867-7452.

Select Language