Don’t forget tomorrow is Pre-K Palooza!
Join us tomorrow for Arlington ISD’s Pre-K Palooza to register your 3- or 4-year old for pre-K or your new kindergartener and have lots of fun together! Kids will have a great time and you’ll receive in-person registration assistance and resources from community partners.
Here’s what you need to know:
When: July 19, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Where: Adams Elementary (2220 Sherry Street Arlington, TX 76010)
What: FUN and registration help
- Registration support for pre-K and kindergarten
- Free backpacks and school supplies for the first 150 who register for school
- Free books from the Arlington ISD library services department
- Peter Piper Pizza coupons
- A chance to meet the new early childhood mascot
- Games and raffle prizes
Families will also receive resources from community partners like:
- Cook Children’s Health Plan
- Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA
- Tarrant County Public Health
- Tarrant County Kids
- The Parenting Center
- Arlington Charities
- And more.
School clerks will be on hand to walk you through the registration process. Be sure to bring the documents you need, and we can make copies on site. Pre-K staff will also be on hand to answer any of your questions.
Documents needed to register new students include:
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Photo ID of parent/guardian: Driver’s license, state or international ID, or passport
- Proof of address: Current gas, water, or electricity bill OR mortgage or lease agreement in the name of the parent/guardian
- Current immunization record
- Student’s Social Security card
Documents required for returning students include:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian: Driver’s license, state or international ID or passport
- Proof of address: Current gas, water or electricity bill OR mortgage or lease agreement in the name of the parent/guardian
See you at Pre-K Palooza! Sign up here.
Pre-K registration is also available online here.