BEFORE BEING HIRED:
The most common reasons for a delay in processing your application:
- you have not attached your official transcripts
- you did not go to jobs to apply for a position
- you have not completed a digital interview
Please make sure you have accomplished these three things to prevent any delays.
AFTER BEING HIRED:
You must provide the substitute office with a copy of your official transcripts before your pay can be changed for the date we receive the transcript.
Please Note: if you recently graduated, we must see that your degree is conferred on your transcripts. It typically takes colleges 3-5 weeks to update the system to reflect this on your transcripts.
- Substitute Service Center
- Academic Calendar
- Substitute Handbook
- Forwarding AISD Email to Your Personal Email
- STEDI Training
- Contact Us
Stay up to date on all new information, changes, and events.