The Arlington ISD is hosting a transportation and food and nutrition services job fair on Thursday, Sept. 14, that will allow you to make an impact on students and take your career to a new level.
Are you a dedicated candidate who wants to be part of a diverse and inclusive team? Join us from 4-6 p.m. at the Dan Dipert Career & Technical Center.
Every position the district is hiring for at the fair pays at least $16 an hour. Available positions include:
- Specialist Food Service Software Support: minimum $27.82/hour
- Technician: Food and Nutrition: minimum $21.63/hour
- Truck Driver: Food Service: Warehouse: minimum $21.63/hour
- Food Service Clerk: $18.54/hour
- Manager: Food Service: minimum $18/hour
- Food Service Lead: minimum $17/hour
- Food Service Specialist: minimum $16/hour
- Bus Driver: minimum $24.06/hour
- Router: minimum $19.62/hour
- Driver Non-CDL: $17/hour
- Bus Attendant: minimum $16/hour
Representatives from the transportation and food and nutrition services departments will be present, too. After registering here, please visit our jobs page to submit an online application for any positions of interest. In-person interviews will be conducted, so please bring your resume.