- Our success depends upon...
- A commitment by all to a clear and focused vision.
- Effective teaching and leadership.
- A positive culture that promotes continuous improvement by all.
- An engaged community.
- Our students can excel.
The AISD will be a premier school district and a leader in education.
The mission of the Arlington Independent School District is to empower and engage all students to be contributing, responsible citizens striving for their maximum potential through relevant, innovative and rigorous learning experiences.
100% of AISD students will graduate exceptionally prepared for college, career and citizenship.
Performance Objective Categories
I. Academic Achievement
II. College Readiness
III. Workforce Readiness
IV. Leadership, Citizenship and Responsibility
- Final Board Presentation - Strategic Plan Year 2
- Student Survey Results (Spring 2017)
- District Services Survey Results (2016-17)
- Employee Engagement Survey Results (2016-17)
- Parent Satisfaction Survey Results (2016-17)
- Gifted and Talented Update (2-19-16)
- Student Survey Results (2-15-16)
- Employee Engagement Survey Results (2015-16)
- District Services Survey Results (2015-16)
- Cultural Tenets
- 2017-18 School Calendar Information
- Security Information
- 2016-2017 School Calendar Information
- ACHS Lions Scholar Program
- Active Learning Cycle Factsheet
- AP/IB Equity and Excellence Project
- Career and Technical Partnership with Tarrant County College
- College & Career Readiness Initiatives
- Curriculum Assessment Facts
- Customer Service Framework Facts
- District Scorecard Facts
- Elementary STEM Labs
- Emergency Medical Technician Program
- Emerging Leaders Program Case Study
- Gifted and Talented Program Expansion
- Holdsworth Center Leadership Development Program
- HUB Participation
- Lockheed Martin Engineering Interships
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports in the Classroom
- Sam Houston High School Master Plan
- Student Nondiscrimination and Immigration Information
- TCU Liink Project
- Teacher Academy
- Teacher Salary Schedule
- Teacher Workforce Diversity Review